Vegan | Vegetarian Keto Diet is equally popular among Keto Dieters; statically it has proven more effective.
Couple of studies conducted showed that those who follow vegetarian diet lost an average of 5 pounds (around 2 kg) more than non-vegetarians over in 15 to 18 weeks.
Aging related studies for people who follow Vegan Keto Life Style
There are lots of studies that show Vegan or Vegetarians age slower than Non-vegetarians, if they are eating right and healthy.
Practicing Vegan Keto diet with aid of doctor, dietitian and Keto Coach.
Keto diet generally is known to reduce cholesterol in most people having predisposition may have adverse effect. This is why Keto coaches including “Keto For Sure” strongly recommend avoiding dieting without a doctor’s consent and physical check-up.
Vegan Keto diet should not be practiced on people with per-existing conditions without medical supervision
- High cholesterol
- Type 1 diabetes
- Genetically predisposed
- Certain Food allergies
- Heart diseases
- People having specific drugs for some pre-existing illness
- Pregnant and breast feeding moms
But don’t get the impression that the Keto diet is dangerous or can harm your health. It simply means that people in these conditions cannot ever practice diet without their doctor’s consent. Only a doctor could determine if “Keto Diet” is going affect your existing medical condition.
Vegan diet and dishes
- Eggplant Fry or aubergine fry.
- Indian Paneer / Cheese Cubes based recipies
- Spinach based food
- Mixed vegetables food by avoiding roots and high carbo veggies
A vegans has so much of choices to go from salads to dishes than Non-vegetarians, however it is up to individual choices. Diet type doesn’t have anything to do with Keto Diet. People who are willing to accept “Egg” into their vegan staple can certainly eat it along with Vegetarian Keto Diet.
Vegan Keto Life Style
All people in general may practice “Vega Keto Life Style”, however it always best to get an opinion from your doctor and keep monitoring your body vitals. Keto Life Style is eating low carb foods, proteins and good fats in right balanced proportions. Suitable exercises, brisk walking and yoga are just part of balanced Keto Life Style.
There are several types Vegan Keto Diet in practice
- Standard Keto Diet: It is formed by mixing 75% fat, 20% protein and 5% carbs.
- Cyclical Keto Diet: Dietitians may include carbs in diet on alternate days in a week or in bundles to reduce any ill effect to the per-existing medical condition.
- Targeted ketogenic diet: Mainly used for people with rigorous workout sessions and athletes.
- High-protein ketogenic diet: Ratio is 60% fat, 35% protein and 5% carbs depending on the body condition, this is like hybrid between paleo and keto diet.
You can comment in my blog or get in touch with or contact through “contact form” for more details and I will answer them.
“Happy Keto Style Living”
Santhosh R, Keto Coach