Fish 65 is favorite spicy fish fried recipe made in INDIA. Isbagol is all natural content that is used to prepare this spicy recipe in Keto Style – low carb.
Prefer Malayalam? Click here for മലയാളം
The spicy ingredients are for Indian style cooking of Keto fish 65. Reduce the spices to your taste. The ingredients for Keto Fish 65 is as follows. Serves around 5 people.
- Fish – half a kilo, remove thorn
- Pure of tomato 3 spoons
- Isbagol 4 spoons
- 2 tablespoons of ginger garlic paste
- 4 table spoon oil ( preferably coconut or olive )
- Finely chopped Coriander leaves
- Chilly powder – 1 Teaspoon
- 1 Teaspoon of coriander powder
- 1 Teaspoon of turmeric powder
- 1 Teaspoon Cumin powder
- 1/2 Teaspoon of fenugreek powder
- 1 1/2 spoon Fish Spice Powder –
- Fish stock – (fish stock can be prepared from boiling the thorns extracted from the fish and remove the thorns once it boils down to tick consistency after cooling down).
- 2 table spoon Kashmiri chilly
- 1 whole egg
Add the spice powder , except kasmiri chilly and mix with egg. Use salt to taste.
After 20 minutes, add three tablespoons of isabgol with marinated fish. Remember to mix well and roll into small balls.
Smaller balls are better, because when we cook, it gets a little bigger. Heat oil and fry the balls in a non-stick pan along with some curry leaves for flavor, shallow fry and turn around till all pieces are evenly fried.
Then remove the friend balls and set it aside. In the remaining oil, add fish stock, tomato pure. Add half lemon, if the tomato is not sour enough, we cannot add more tomatoes because of the keto. Mix 1 cup water and one and a half teaspoons of isabagol, mix well to form a tick sauce like consistency. Add Kashmiri chilly powder and that gives a color and flour to the sauce. Wait till all the ingredients are cooked well and incorporated. Add the fried fish balls to it and fold it till the sauce is all around it.
Transfer to a bowl and sprinkle some finely chopped coriander leaves on to garnish. Remember to serve hot, enjoy.